Become a Member
- WCFA is narrowly focused on promoting the interests of Washington’s cattle feeding community. WCFA members are great people who enjoy associating to pursue our common interests.
- WCFA conducts various educational programs targeted to a feeder audience, including tours of feedlots in other regions and feedlot employee workshops.
- WCFA seminars feature world-class beef industry speakers, are informal and always include fun and fellowship.
- As a WCFA member, you will be a part of our State Affiliation with the National Cattlemen’s Beed Association (NCBA).
- WCFA members are a critical link in our State’s economy, producing over 350,000 head of cattle annually. WCFA members support local businesses and farmers.
- WCFA supports and works with the Washington State Beef Commission, Washington Cattlemen’s Association, Washington State Dairy Federation and other influential and important organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest that share common goals.
- WCFA has a lobbyist in Olympia and through our NCBA affiliation, full-time office and policy staff in our Nation’s Capital.
- WCFA conducts an annual scholarship program to support young people in Washington who are interested in the cattle business.
- WCFA supports food safety and fed cattle research at Washington State University.
Click to download a fillable form for the membership level you are interested in.
*For members actively feeding and marketing cattle. Membership Fee: $100.00 paid annually in January. DUES: $.32/head for all cattle marketed, or permanently leaving the feedlot.
Executive Club Gold
Looking for goods and services for your operation? Look no further than WCFA Executive Club Gold, Executive, and Associate members. We appreciate the support and contributions of these members.
RA Livestock Transport (Tim Martin)